Yorkville Defense Attorneys
Criminal offense charges brought against you requires the experience of a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney, skilled in every area of criminal law. At the Yorkville law offices of Majer, Sheen & Piereth, P.C., our criminal law attorneys represent clients who have been charged with various types of crimes, throughout Kendall County, LaSalle County and Grundy County.
Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers in Kendall County
With more than 23 years of combined criminal law experience, our criminal defense trial lawyers have successfully defended clients, across northern Illinois, for crimes involving:
- Drunk Driving: We understand Illinois DUI law and can help prevent driver’s license suspension, by representing our clients at the hearings, before the Secretary of State.
- Weapons Crimes: Our attorneys work with clients who have been charged with carrying firearms, knives, brass knuckles, and other types of weapons, during an arrest for a crime.
- Drug Cases: Our criminal defense team handles drug-related crimes involving possession of marijuana, drug trafficking and manufacturing, prescription drug crimes, and more.
- Traffic Cases: At Majer, Sheen & Piereth, P.C., our attorneys handle traffic violation cases involving parking tickets, reckless driving, speeding and Driving While License Revoked.
- Orders of Protection/Domestic Violence: Our law firm represents individuals who are falsely accused of domestic abuse and families in need of obtaining Orders of Protection or a restraining order, to stop abuse from occurring.
- Violent Crimes: Majer, Sheen & Piereth, P.C. represents clients for violent crimes consisting of assault and battery, domestic violence, murder, aggravated assault and home invasion.
- Theft: When our clients are charged with theft, including shoplifting, robbery, auto theft and retail theft, our attorneys aggressively work to get the charges dismissed.
- Felonies: Our attorneys understand the severe penalties people face when charged with felonies. We provide strong and aggressive criminal defense representation for our clients to avoid criminal conviction.
- Misdemeanors: Even crimes with lesser penalties can stay on your criminal record and cause problems in the future. The Yorkville criminal defense attorneys, of Majer, Sheen & Piereth, P.C., work to keep you out of jail and to keep your record clean.